1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Found at Silver Dollar...is it yours?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by David J Comroe, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Friends,

I was walking my dog around Silver Dollar the other day and found this golf ball about 50 yards deep in the woods. It is a Titleist ProV1. I thought it must belong to an ATA shooter. Any idea who it may belong to?

I would like to try and return it to it's rightful owner. I imagine hitting a $5.00 golf ball so far into the woods would be traumatic so I will do my best to protect the identity of the owner.
    davidjcomroe_2008_03034.jpg

2. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I did lose some golf balls at the Dollar last winter, but I think the gators got mine.

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Hmmm, from your description I would suggest the owner of this ball stick to trap.

4. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

That ball looks to be right out of the sleeve. Man I hate when that happens! Harlan likes to play golf , doesn't he? Hope there's a Remington logo on the other side. Joe

5. monroesc

monroesc Member

Comroe,
    Isn't it kind of dangerous to be 5o yards into the woods in Florida? That is probably why it was left there...

Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.