1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOUND: 90T HPAR

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hillestadj, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

Like the title says, I’m looking for an HPAR. Prefer one without aftermarket chokes installed and without porting – may not be a deal breaker if the price is right though. Let me know what you’ve got and what you need to have for it. Pictures will be a must at some point. I can pay cash, cashiers check, USPS Money Order, or I have very clean BT-99 Plus if interested in doing a little horse trading.

**Found one, thanks everybody**

2. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

3. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

will have one coming up soon for sale.the same guy that im selling his stainless bt-100 also has a very nice hpar.its totally stock.besides a adjustable pad i think.i seen it briefly before he put it away.but he had said he was considering selling it and that he would have me sell it on here for him.i asked him if it was a stock bore and he said it was all factory with no updates.if your interested i will try to get it your way when it comes up for sale.not sure of the price but i have a feeling it will be around 2500 or so just by what he was saying. thanks kraig miller

4. dzneff

dzneff Member

0   0   0

I have a 90-T, high adjustable rib, fixed full choke, ported, with 2 stocks (RH & LH), release trigger. Contact me if interested. Photos available next week.
    Dennis

5. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

You guys might want to trade for his BT99 plus. It is a nice gun

7. hillestadj

hillestadj TS Member

0   0   0

Found a very nice HPAR in the condition I was looking for. Thanks to everybody that responded. To those who inquired about the BT-99 PLUS, its going back in the safe for now - not for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.