1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fort Leavonworth Kansas

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kolared person, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

There is all this talk about moving the terrorists from Cuba to Illinois at a taxpayer expense of around $200 Million. Dont we already have a Federal Military Prison in Kansas? Why not move them there? Please e-mail your numb-nut senators again.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Taxpayer expense is the same no matter where you move them- contact your president and senators if you dont like it

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

And, although I no longer live near there, I understand folks there have no interest in having them there either and HAVE emailed (etc.) their Representatives.

4. the old guy

the old guy TS Member

Write all you want. obama, pelosi and reid don't care. Very few of the dummycrats care about what we want. they are going to do what the annointed one wants them to do. What kind of hold does this guy have on them? What do they fear more, obama's Chicago politics or the voters?

Paul Bobby

5. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I recently heard (on national radio) an Illinois resident say that it was really only fair that they ship all the Gitmo trash to Illinois.

After all, Illinois has recently dumped a great deal of their own Criminals on Washington, and the rest of us.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.