1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FORSALE SS BT 99 1350.00

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TRAINWRECK, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

For sale a Stainless Steel BT 99, 32" invector plus in great shape. Gun has not been shot much at all, its still tight with thumb tab well to the right. Wood is in overall good condition with a few mark. Price is 1350.00 + shipping to your FFL. Any questions send me a PM or call 606-356-4950 if no answer leave a message and I will call you back. No trades.

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

What is the year of manufacture? (letters in serial #)?

What is the length of pull?

Has the stock been cut?

Choke tubes or fixed choke (if fixed, what choke)? If tubed, which chokes come with gun?

Pull or release trigger?

Any work done to the barrel, if so what and by whom?

Is that factory porting?

Do you have a hard case to use to ship the shotgun? included or not?

Thank you,

Phil Santos
    in AZ.

3. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

I am in Eastern KY, date code NX, uncut and untouched, no barrel work, has factory porting, lop 14 1/2, one invector plus full choke tube and pull trigger. The gun is factory original with the exception of a few handling marks. Sorry but no case comes with the gun but I have a hard plastic case with foam padding to ship it in.

Thanks for all the offer with trades but this is a sale only, NO TRADES. I no longer have time for the sport so I am selling my toys.

4. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

5. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

6. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to 1250.00 + shipping

7. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

I had a few offers of 1200.00 shipped on this gun. But I am sorry to say I cant do that. I may be in this gun to much but 1250.00 + shipping is what I need and the hard plastic case I ship it in you can keep.
    Thanks

8. 1ounceload

1ounceload TS Member

0   0   0

i live in Eastern ky, give me an email with phone no. i would like to talk to you about this gun, thanks

9. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

1 ounce you have email

10. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

Gun has been sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.