1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FORGOTTEN JOKE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hose 'em down, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

About two months ago, there was a joke about "Johnny and the Teacher" that was really funny. I immediately committed it to memory and now I can't find it.

It was in the TS.com threads; so if anyone can repost it , I'll try to print it out so I won't have to depend on my falible memory.

Thanks.......Ernie

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Is this the one?

Little Johnny Is Here Again

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History.

Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Johnny, a bright Navajo Indian boy, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775" he said.

"Very good!"

Who said, "Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?"

Again, no response except from Little Johnny, "Abraham Lincoln, 1863".

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed, Little Johnny knows more about history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "Screw the Indians."

"Who said that?" she demanded.

Little Johnny put his hand up, "General Custer, 1862."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares around and asks, "All right!!! Now who said that!?"

Again, Little Johnny says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Little Johnny jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher , "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said "You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.."

Little Johnny frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him, 2004."

The teacher fainted.

And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh Shit, We're screwed!"

Little Johnny said quietly, "The American people, November 4, 2008"

ss

3. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Thanks Short Shucker but that's not the one. I retold the joke I'm looking for a couple of times but can't now seem to remember even a part of it. Please, no comments re my poor memory. Gee, this is frustrating but thanks in advance to anyone for their help.

Ernie

4. steele

steele TS Member

Was it the joke about the baby with no ears? Something like "Johnny, don't say anything about the baby with no ears. He says, good looking baby, how is his eyesight? The parents say, Perfect. Lil Johnny replies, that's good, because if he needs glasses, he's screwed!!