1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Forgive me, I have sinned!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

OK you are forgiven if that is your choice. I have a couple of 25 year old P guns that I bought cheap and occasionally they need new parts but I shoot a lot.

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well!!! You broke rule #1. when it comes to getting a competitive shotgun...

You should always have the "availability" of "parts" without having to ship the gun elsewhere....

ALL guns break parts!!!

This "sin" requires NO foregivness from others,,,,for it shall be that---thy gun will "loosen" before its time----one part or another shall chip & shatter----and the Gods will smile,,,Nay!!! They shall "Laugh" at your feeble,,mortal,,attempts to repair!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

3. JRW

JRW Member

OK it is not a mortal sin, unless it was a skeet gun. (LOL) Jerry

4. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

It`s your money and SKB`s of late are very good. But I will not trade my P gun for one. I sincerely hope it works out for you.

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

GREAT TRADE!!, for the other guy. Really saw you coming, heh? Just kidding if its what gets there its worth it. Perazzi parts kit cost about 2 flats of premium ammo, give it a rest cheapskate.

6. 3200

3200 TS Member

Just exactly, what Perazzi did you trade in? I'll reserve judgement until I hear exactly what was left in the IGCs hands.

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You're a WACKO, WACKO, WACKO!!!!!!!!!

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Stay with the SKB, if it needs a repair parts are available, and they are so easy to fix even a caveman can do it. ( my apolgies to gieco).

Tom R.

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

SkipC

Wow that is nicer than any Spegatii P gun wood I have seen lately maybe S.K.B. buys from Gordy also since he is the only one that ever cuts nice wood.

L.O.L.

Foggy

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

Please let us know how it shoots. Exactly which combo did you get and what were the extras? SKB as of late is making a great bang for the buck gun and you should enjoy many 10,000's of rounds through it.

11. buchholz

buchholz TS Member

I am not qualified to forgive you but if it means anything, OK you are forgiven.

Now to set your mind at ease. If you need anything fixed on it you can get it done quickly. I've never had more than 10 days to and from Omaha and one time in 8 days. Sure beats waiting forever as I have heard from people on here.

I've got one too and like it. Just wish I had more time to shoot is my problem.

Don Buchholz
    Chesapeake, VA

Keepon Keepin on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.