1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Foremost Mission?"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Royce10, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him.

I am only posting part of the article, it is so spooky what this Kenyan is doing.........

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

Maybe BATF should make it their"foremost mission" to "improve relations with the Muslim world". That might stop some of their abuses against US citizens.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Royce10
    Google Orlando Sentential, NASA, Muslim. I don't know if this is the same article or at least the same subject, however it appeared about 6 months ago ( I'm assuming it will still come up ) at any rate for us in Fla. we will be loosing over 20000 jobs according to reports. I hope people in Fla. will take the time to contact Bill Nelson (D.) and tell him how "PROUD" you are of what his party is doing to the Space Program in Florida. I guess it's important top the people of America to support the underdeveloped muslim nations and they're space programs (as per the above article).

Thanks for bringing it up again people should know!!

4. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Can't fault Bolden on a personal level.

Sounds like a patriot to me:

"Bolden accepted a commission as a second lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps following graduation from the United States Naval Academy in 1968. He underwent flight training at Pensacola, Florida, Meridian, Mississippi, and Kingsville, Texas, before being designated a naval aviator in May 1970. He flew more than 100 sorties into North and South Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, in the A-6A Intruder while assigned to VMA(AW)-533 at Royal Thai Air Base Nam Phong, Thailand from June 1972 to June 1973.

"

5. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Bushmaster, you are correct, his record speaks for itself. But look what Soetoro has him doing, making peace with muslimes, it really should not be a part of his job. He is using his appointed "token" to carry out his own dirty work. I mean really, his "Foremost Mission"? On the bright side, at least he isn't a proven tax cheater like MOST of the rest of Hussein's appointees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.