1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Forearm for Perazzi TM1***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trpshtr2001, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a forearm for a TM1. I am ging to cut it down so I'm not looking for a show piece. Something cheap and dirty to grind on.

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a nice one for $125.00 Here is a photo of it. Rick .... Texas

3. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

Rick. what is the width of your forend? I am wanting a smaller one , not the big wide bulky one. If I spend that much , it would have to be a narrower one. Thanks,
    John

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

I have a fat one.. like new.. $85.00 delivered..

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

0   0   0

I may end up buying another "fat" one and cutting the sides down to fit my hand. I'll keep this in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.