1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ford truck problems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bulgie, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulgie

bulgie TS Member

I recently had a thread here about a 2006 ford f150. It would lose power to the dash board including dash lights, instruments door locks and windows. I appreciate the ideas that were made. I left the truck with the local dealer for almosty two weeks. I went to see the dealer who loaded me a truck. He stated the dealership service departm,ent had no way of asking ford service if they could help. After all the rime, I was inally called to come get the truck. I was told they replaced a relay connected to the fuse box.Since getting the truick nack I have not had the problem. Again, thasnks to all who offered suggestions. I sure hope the problem doe not occur again. Frank

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ditch that Ford before they fold

Buy a Chevy or Toyota-- that is the best advice you could get

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Tron, I'm glad to see that you are now the Trapshooters board Jackass!

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Wow Tron, You have gone from head troll to board jackass. Is that a promotion???

Jim

5. ricorobi

ricorobi TS Member

normally I just lurk and read the posts and enjoy the push and shove that goes on between everyone, but every once in a while I read one that just kind of winds me up and I guess this is one of them. This is America, and we are Americans, and we should support our country, and I know that sometimes our products are not the "cheapest" but I'll be damned if I will buy a toyota (lower cap intentional) while FORD is still in production. Wake up people, support our country or we will have no country. Also I try not to buy "china" if at all possible. Sorry, but it's been a long day.

6. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

How about "Resident Troll / Board Jackass"? Kinda like Head Cook & Bottle Washer! It's a promotion, more work but no raise in pay, bet you know all about that.

7. nicky

nicky Member

Man some people get so twisted up over what other people are trying to say. I perfectly understood what Tron was trying to say to Goose, the fact that Goose likes the imports and is so passionate towards them, that he would make an outstanding representative for them and the only way to do so effectively would be to reside where the corporate headquarters are. Just trying to help clear things up., Kevin

8. Fug

Fug TS Member

Just to add to the above -- while driving home from work last night I saw a vehicle in front of me with three stickers on the back glass. One read "USAF Retired", another "Pearl Harbor Survivor" and the last one "Remember Pearl Harbor". Would you care to guess what this hipocrite was driving??? A toyota!!!

9. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Zardo you might be right. Tron seems to have the forum Troll job locked up. As the competition is keen, I say we have a vote for the coveted "FORUM JACKASS" position. We could expand it to include a couple vice jackass positions.

Let the nominations begin.

Jim

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Now wait, Tron's also the manager of the marina, photo librarian, and Ford advisor. Can he be all these things at once? CEO, CFO, et alii....Bob Dodd

11. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Board Jackass, Resident Troll, I don't care! I just like to see your smiling posts!!!!

Steve

12. jimx200

jimx200 Member

jackie, the toyota's are far from bullet proof. Friend has a 5-6 year old T1000 and the trans went out at 70k. It's a commuter truck, so no excess wear from pulling heavy loads. Come to find out toyota used the same transmission from their v6 line in the v8's...$3,000. repair..."Oh, what a feeling"..Toyota.

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Mash the link for some interesting trends. (or cut and paste: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/Advice/ToyotaIsSlippingConsumerReportsSays.aspx)

You asked for it, You Got It, Bend Over!

Quack!

14. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

If you send me your complete vin # I will put it into the FORD factory web site and look for results

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Does one get paid to be board jackass? Head troll? Maybe TS.Com can provide a courtesy truck or car to Tron... Let's see now where would we get a Hugo>>> Fred

16. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

We hem and haw about ford vs toyota import vs american. Im willing to bet more than half of you buy american guys are shooting a gun made in italy germany or japan. browning is not a US company owner by Herstal FN of Belgium. Work hard for your money spend it on what makes you happy. No as far as Mexamerican/canamerican chevy/chrysler/fords. Im willing to bet more toyota/honda/subaru/nissan are built in the usa than ford or chevy ?

17. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

caddy escalade built in siloa mexico or arlington texas. how many in mexico compared to texas.

18. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

Maclellan1911: well said

How many of buy Arab oil when you fill up your car? How many of you know it is Arab oil before you put it in your car? What do you think happens with the money you give to the Arabs?

19. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

what we have going on is capitalism at its best. My business my way for my money. what I dont like are my tax $$$$ paying to help these companys out. I do not like the fact that my government and tax $$$ are paying over seas companys $$$$$$ when we could creat jobs that would get people off welfare.

20. skip

skip Member

Communist Toyota Truck Owners.

Buy American, your selling out our country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.