1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For you Minn. shooters.--Truth in humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Drinking with a Minnesota girl... Old joke new twist.

A Mexican, an Arab, and a Minnesota girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out
    his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In Mexico , our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Minnesota girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Minnesota , we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to
    drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Minnesota!!!

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

What a lame ass attempt at humor.

Sterotype them all is that your plan??

Don

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Another slam by the BIGDUM. Apparently your mama never taught you manners. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. Are you trying to bring me down to your level again. Nobody can get that low. Bulge.

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

I'm going to step in here and say this: for too many years, we have been brought to believe that bringing out one's ethnicity in the form of a joke is a no-no, that it is an infringement, an insult, a crime against humanity.I say, lighten up and get real. We are different, whether you like to accept that or not. We can chose to embrace our differences or pretend that we are all cut from the same cloth.

My friends who are black, hispanic, asian or whatever don't seem to have a problem when we speak about our differences, joke about them, etc. It is simply a reminder that our differences are obvious and it's okay to slam each other in jest and make light of those differences.

We tend to take ourselves too seriously. Joking is a way to defuse the serious side and to open ourselves to laughter. You may not agree and think that i am living proof that the dinosaurs did not become extinct and that's fine, but try your best to lighten up and place your critical attitude on the shelf for a bit.None of us come out of this alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.