1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For us old farts that enjoy rock and roll

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven-O2 London-10 December 2007

The concert was last night.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G_JTMuHOQk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3G_JTMuHOQk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Brings back great memories... Jerbear

2. Ertz

Ertz Member

Thanks Jerry. I would pay a pretty penny to see them perform. Let's hope for a tour.

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I was sad to hear about the plane crash that took so many of its group. I just hope that they can be just as good as they were before hand. Hope they do well. Rock on.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Christmas 79, cousin gave me Zep I. told me concert for christmas 80. John B died that year. I grew up to see page, page/plant page/jason jason/page/plant. Never jonesy though????? Now maybe with the three together they may tour? I relize jasons there for the spirit. Sometime I think though they should get a better drummer? Am I crazy. Might be. Glad to see jimmy out and about. John Paul looking pretty good huh. Love Led Zep and jimmy.

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jason is his his fathers son... I watched him with Ted Nugent in the tv show on starting a megagroup and he plays the skins just like dear old dad.

Jerbear

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thanks for the post Jerbear

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It's been a long time...been along time..

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Its not nice to say "old farts" on a public forum you old fart!

9. Eleanor

Eleanor TS Member

Lynard Skynard.

10. Loyac

Loyac Member

One of the greatest...

11. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Gargoyle, I think you are confused. John Bonham was the only member of Led Zepplin to die and he died from vomit while he was asleep drunk.

Part of Lynyrd Skynyrd band was in the plane crash that all on board died.

12. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Actually, only 3 members of Lynyrd Skynyrd died on the plane, Ronnie VanZant, Cassie Gaines,and Steve Gaines. The pilot and copilot along with the road manager also died. Since the plane crash, there are only Billy Powell, Gary Rosington and Artimus Pyle left alive from the group.

Van

13. bkms

bkms Member

Eagles, CCR, Bread, Doobie Brothers, Skynrd, Led Zepplin, we could go on. Ahh the good ole days, damn, wish i could go back one more time. I mainly listen to country now but i will turn it over to the old time rock station and crank some out now and then. "and she's climbing the stairway to Heaven", bob.....

14. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

eric clapton/derek and the domino's(Layla). are the eagle's back, seen them on the tube awhile back? this thread brings back some memories !!! dennis

15. tomk2

tomk2 Member

I had tickets to the Zep show in Buffalo, road trip all planned out, but alas, it was not to be.

16. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

You are correct. You know as you get older you get part timers ever now and then. Either way I'm glad their still around.

17. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Some of you may enjoy the music at the link above. Registration is free. Probably not dial-up friendly, but you can give it a try.

valmet,

If you like Derek and the Dominos you'll love the concert on Wolfgang's (Fillmore East, 10/23/70, late show).

18. crusha

crusha TS Member

Thanks Jer...

19. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

How can i save this to my computer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.