1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR U.S. MARINES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by break25, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. break25

break25 TS Member

With Memorial Day comming up, I thought that you might like this.
    GOD BLESS THEM ALL and ALL OUR BOYS OVER THERE.

CHAZZ

DOES HE HAVE A VOCABULARY OR WHAT....???

For the few of you who missed him, R. Lee Ermey is the host of The History Channel's "Mail Call" and played the Drill Instructor in the movie, "Full Metal Jacket." He is a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant and a very plain speaker, as you will soon read. So, for your entertainment, here is Retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey at his first press conference. The main topic of discussion is the Marine in Iraq who shot the Iraq insurgent to death.

We pick up as the reporter asks about how this potential war crime will affect our image in the world:

Ermey: "WHAT KIND OF A PANSY-ASSED QUESTION IS THAT?"

Reporter 1: "Well I think...."

Ermey: "THINK, FANCY BOY?! GET THIS THROUGH THAT SEPTIC TANK ON TOP OF YOUR SHOULDERS, MORON. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?? THAT MARINE SHOT AN ENEMY COMBATANT, SHITHEAD; SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DEAL WITH IT BEFORE I MAKE YOU MY OWN PERSONAL PIN CUSHION!!! NEXT QUESTION: YOU IN THE BLUE SUIT."

Reporter 2: Don't you think that the world's opinion of our operations is important?

Ermey: "OH SURE! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TIMES I HAVE CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT SOME GODDAMNED FRENCH PANSY THINKS! OH THE DAYS I HAVE HAD TO WEEP BECAUSE SOME SHIT EATING TERRORIST SCUMBAG MIGHT BE MAD AT US, BECAUSE WE WENT INTO WHATEVER GOD FORSAKEN HOLE IN THE SHIT THAT HE LIVES IN AND KILLED HIM. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF DUMBASS QUESTION IS THAT YOU PETER-PUFFING JACKASS? WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND WHEN YOU ATTACK US, WE ARE GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW YOUR STINKING CAMEL-LICKING CARCASS INTO PIECES SO SMALL WE WILL BE ABLE TO BURY YOUR SORRY ASS IN A THIMBLE! YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. YOU ARE PROBABLY AFRAID, THINKING THAT I HAVE SUCH AN "EXTREME" ATTITUDE AND THAT I NEED TO BE MORE "SENSITIVE" TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU POLE-SMOKING PANSY! I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINKS! THIS IS A DAMN WAR, AND IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT, THEN YOU SHOULD GO HOME AND SUCK ON MAMMA'S TIT! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU RUNT? NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PRESS ROOM BEFORE I GO CRAZY AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!! NEXT QUESTION: YOU WITH THE UGLY-ASSED TIE, LOOK AT THAT THING! IT IS HIDEOUS!"

Reporter 3: "Aren't you going against the freedom of the press by.."

Ermey: "FREEDOM? WHAT IN BLUE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FREEDOM? I HAVE SWEATED MY ASS OFF IN JUNGLES, WHILE BEING SHOT AT FOR THIS NATION! WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE YOU LITTLE SHIT-SUCKING WEASEL? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PUT YOUR ASS ON THE LINE FOR ANYTHING? AND YET YOU HAVE THE UNMITIGATED TEMERITY TO SHOW UP HERE AND MONDAY-MORNING QUARTERBACK THE ACTIONS OF A BRAVE MARINE, WHO WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF AND HIS UNIT FROM AN ATTACK BY SOME MURDEROUS AL-QUEDA SYMPATHIZER!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM CONCERNED ABOUT, NUMB-NUTS? I AM CONCERNED ABOUT A BUNCH OF GRABASSTIC, ORGANIZED MORONS WITH CAMERAS AND MICROPHONES DOING THEIR BEST TO PORTRAY OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN AS WAR CRIMINALS! I AM CONCERNED ABOUT CHICKEN-SHIT PANSIES THAT WANT US TO NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS AND WHINE ABOUT THEIR PISS-ANT "FREEDOMS"!!

Reporter 3: "I .."

Ermey: "DID YOU HAVE A BIG BOWL OF STUPID FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING, NUMBNUTS? I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF THAT COMMIE CRY HOLE IN THAT SHIT-PILE YOU CALL A HEAD! AND THAT GOES TRIPLE FOR THE REST OF YOU PANSY-ASSED MORONS! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PRESS ROOM BEFORE I SHOVE MY BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON MY SHOELACES!!!!"

Marine DI's have a language all their own. God bless them all,

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

If you are a marine you can understand this kind of talk and damn if it don't make me want to re-up !!!!

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

If we did there would be NO war It would never have started..

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I had one like him in Boot Camp. Makes me proud to be an old Marine.

5. Gilly

Gilly TS Member

break25si,

After the initial shock of arriving at Parris Island, (sometime in my 6th week of 8 weeks) the Drill Instructors were very interesting to listen to.
    After the initial ADJUSTMENTS in the first few weeks and the colorful tongue lashings, we were in the best physical condition of our lives.

And then, to be inducted into the large brotherhood. What an experience.

Bob Gilchrist
    S/Sgt

1967-1977

URRRRRRAH

6. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Semper-fi--59-63

Trap-4

7. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Semper fi 1965-1971

HBT

8. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]
    <br>
    Did your parents have any children that lived you fat@$$ed maggot? You better square your a$$ away and start $hitting me tiffany cufflinks or I will F you up!!

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Aw the good old days.

Don

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Semper Fi 1962-1969 but still a marine and always will be

11. mobear

mobear Member

How many of you have seen "The Boys in Company C" that was the first movie that Ermey was in.

Dan

12. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I am partial to "Siege of Fire Base Gloria."

13. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

R. Lee Ermey was honorably promoted to Gunnery Sergeant by the Commandant of the Marine Corps can not quite remember which one but happened while I was at Quantico.

With that said, he does portray in his ever-elegant and quick-witted language how I feel about Americas press. Lucky for both we have freedom of speech and we have Marines like Ermey to thank for that freedom

Ronbo
    GySgt USMC Retired
    1982-2002

14. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Semper Fi 1959 to 1963, Fowl Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.