1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Tron

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapperjohn, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperjohn

trapperjohn TS Member

Tron,

If you have any interest in moving a little South and East, I would be willing to drop your resume off at a few places. My area is pretty recession proof due to the large military and commercial shipping presence. The Norfolk,Virginia Beach area isn't too bad except for the lack of places to shoot. My club has one trap and an indoor range where you can shoot anytime except before 1pm on Sunday on the trap. We have two or three trap shooters who will give you a run for your money (when you have some). One is an All American.

You can use the e-mail and I will give you my information.

Trapper John

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Trapper, but moving at this point isn't an option. We are putting our house up for sale in the Spring, but that doesn't mean it will sell any time soon. The average sale time for a house in the area is over 13 months!! If we do sell it, we are going to downsize locally. Yes, I'm one of the idiots that bought a McMansion and felt that my job was safe because things were great at the time. The place that I worked at had been around since 1926 and it was a secure and steady gig. Then the Son and his Wife got ahold of the dealer and ran it into the ground in a few short years....I didn't thing that even he could ruin that place, but I was wrong.

Thanks anyway, but we can't leave the State for a few year anyway.

Joe

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

According to Clay Floyd...Oceana Trap Club is reopened.

Tron....sorry you have no option about moving. Here in Delaware your type of skill is highly paid and the need is always available.

Where I live, I'm within 30 minutes to 3 different clubs.

Good luck to you...

Curt

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Where I live, there are 3 clubs within 4 miles!

Thanks Curt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.