1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Trappy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Trappy- You and I usually have opposite opinions on economic/political questions, but I am very favorably impressed with your ability to express your opinions. You are a 16 year old young man, I am an old man. We both shoot trap. Isn't it nice that our sport has brought us together as equals. We can shoot against each other and discuss topics with each other and age is not a consideration. I know of no other sport that will allow you, me, a lady and a chair bound person to compete and become friends as equals.

Pat Ireland

2. max trap

max trap Member

Well said Pat.

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Pat, I agree with what you said with one exception. I have found that golf (like trapshooting) is a great equalizer. Not unusual to see an old man and a teenager playing together. The game is timeless, similarly to trapshooting. It is also a gentleman's sport.
    Courtesy and honor are an integral part of golf and are taught from generation to generation.
    That said, trapshooting (or skeet or sporters etc.) are similar in a societal context.

Regards, Jake

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Pat, well said andd Trappy; your a gentelman I'd be honored to join either or both of you on a squad.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Been fishing lately, Pat???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.