1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for trade remington nylon 76 lever action

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mr1100, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr1100

mr1100 TS Member

0   0   0

hi everyone,,i have a rem nylon 76 lever action that has been hanging around my gun case for years,,its been shot veary little,bore is veary clean like new,,action works perfect and nice and tight,,ill be honest it picked up a blemish on reciver,,some unknown stain,,and has handling marks on stock,,gun is not perfect but excellant canadate for resteration,,i want to be honest and not mislead anyone,,just the way things should be,,,i would like to swap someone an rem 1100 trap for it,,or a baker barrel with chokes for a 1100,,or a timmley trigger for 1100,,ill add cash with gun if needed,,plese e-mail me at candbtowing@yahoo.com thank you...will post pics soon or ill e-mail to you,,

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

does your 76 have a brown or black stock. I would be interested either way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
nylon 76 lever action for sale
rem nylon 76 apache black stock for sale
remington lever action repeater black nylon 76 for sale
remington model 76 lever action
remington nylon 76

remington nylon 76 for sale

remington nylon 76 lever action
remington nylon 76 lever action for sale