1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Those Who Did not Vote.......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bgf, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

Or...better yet...those who voted third party...you got what you wanted.

Enjoy the next four years. You know who you are...and so do we.

Bernie

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

SADLY,,,,,,it would have not made enough difference as NOT ENOUGH on the conservative side voted in the first place,,,,,,complacency has a price as well and it is VERY HIGH......

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Shame on you !!!!

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

32% of registered republicans ain't going to cut it.

Bob Falfa

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Better check and make sure they're still Republicans!

6. ismah

ismah Member

BGF, here in Washington State we mail-in our votes. It's real easy and postage was free by using a special voting box. I think it's the best way to go.

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

You bet all the "free stuff" people (this group is made up of all races) were contacted; and, likely 90% voted for Obama, via the cell phone that we are all forced to pay for via the Universal Service Charge (a charge on both your land line and cell phone bills). We will have to live with the new normal of a progressively worsening economy, Obamacare, trillion dollar deficits, and bet my MBA on it we will be returing to recession numbers (that is if the gov't will honestly report the numbers) during this next 4 years; recessions trending to be longer and more extreme. We'll have to let the 51% take this country to unchartered waters while only trying to slow it down. The gun rights issues will be on the forefront of his 2nd term. BT100dc

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Believe me if People are thinking they can wait for the next for years I will tell you this. Their won't be any reason for entitlements. Their won't be anything left except starvation and fear. Bill

9. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

i really doubt the USSA will make another 4 years without totally crashing. Obastard is trying to kill the country but debt increase and runaway inflation. Buy gold and silver coins in your hand only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.