1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For those who believe what Obama says!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shootalot, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootalot

shootalot TS Member

I have decided to sell my bridge in Brooklyn, NY, I am offering it to you very, very reasonable. Act now, and I also will throw in a huge storage tank of cooking oil and some prime development land in south central Florida.

No offer will be refused.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

...if you call in the next 15 minutes, you will get FREE HEALTHCARE as a bonus! And not only that, you get your TAXES LOWERED TOO!

How can we afford to offer you a deal like this? Because we're crazy, that's why!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

But wait!!!! theres more! If you act now, you will recieve absolutly free, my I don't give a f*** speech. Obama is going to court soon. Look at my other post in the intervention. He cannot prove he is a US citizen. October Suprise?

Jerbear

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have always said if he gets elected he will be removed or impeached anyway. What a piece of crap for an American. As a Marine if we refused to salute the flag you ended up in th brigg ( if you were lucky) or dead. Can anyone even fathom him as our commander in chief of our troops. Give me a frickin break people. This guy is on their side!

5. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

HE IS THEIR SIDE!

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Shootalot - I will be happy to put you in contact with some of my newly-found business associates. They are a diverse bunch, located in Lagos, Nigeria, Capetown, South Africa, Singapore, Jakarta, London, Berlin, and Madrid. They have a great deal of wealth, and I'm sure you could find a willing investor.

For a small finder's fee (please send me your MC/VISA/AMEX card numbers with expiration dates and security codes), I'll put you in touch with them immediately.

Yours for a better world,
    Dennis

7. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

anybody check the politics of the Judge that is presiding over the referenced case challenging his place of birth? Probably another f'n lib the way things go.

8. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_y0-_-0EHyE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_y0-_-0EHyE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Judge Honorable R. Barclay Surrick was appointed by President Clinton, has a slight tilt torward the defense and a reputation for being slow in the discovery process. His instructions says he usually allows 120 days for discovery. Expedited discovery has been requested in this case if that means anything.

10. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Looks like the NY Gov David Paterson really IS blind!

11. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Cubancigar2000......exactly who would impeach him with the congress being owned by the left wing dems too?? Now the Supreme court weighed in with the dems in OHIO about all of the voter fraud.......and there will be no checks on at least 200,000 fraudulent registrations.....what has happened for years in chicago is now happening nationwide......thanks to Obama and ACORN.......Obama gave them over $800,000 for their efforts......and helped get your tax dollars and mine given to them to do more of the same.........

12. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Dont forget that when you get all that money you are to share the wealth with the rest.....where is that....oh yea Russia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.