1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For those of you that shoot 16ga

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

For those of you who shoot 16ga guns and are always on the hunt for ammo. I noticed that the WalMart on rt17 just east of Fredericksburg Va has Remington Sport loads 16ga 1oz #7 1/2 for $5.97 per box. As a plus you get the very reloadable Remington 1 piece hull. I can only speak for the one store but usually if they are in one they will be available at others.

--- Chip King ---

2. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Dick's Sporting Goods has had the Remington Game Loads in 16 gauge on sale for $4.95/box. It is not advertised. Word got out on 16ga.com. Bought 41 boxes last week in Chattanooga for $4.95/box. Don't know if they are still on sale or not. Best to get the bar code read in the store before purchasing. The clerks will probably tell you they aren't on sale but the bar code will tell the story.

DoubleAuto

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Watch Dick's like a hawk - a lot of times their low price is on a box of 20, not 25.

4. Single Shooter

Single Shooter TS Member

My dad just bought a few boxes of 16 gaug shells for 6 bucks a box at our local Walmart...thats cheep around where i live for 16 gauge shells.

Zach.

5. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Only the 12's and 20's come in 20 round boxes (called "All Purpose"). All of the 16 gauge Remington Game Loads are 25 round boxes. Of course, know what you are buying.

DoubleAuto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.