1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### For Those In Michigan ###

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Democrat Nominee for Governor...

Virg Bernero's Right-Hand left-wing woman...

Brenda Lawrence

See above her stance on firearms.

This is the Mayor Bloomberg group and we know what a gun friendly guy he is. I think this tells you where Virg stands even if he won't himself.

There are only 3 mayors in Michigan who are members of the anti-gun group "Mayors Against Illegal Guns". The word "Illegal" is because for these people, really all guns are illegal except those issued to LEOs:

Dave Bing (Who would of thought? )

Brenda Lawrence (Southfield)

Karen Majewski (Hamtramck)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should get interesting this fall.

Jerbear

2. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

I have to remind myself not to talk politics, religion, or what not gun to shoot in the TrapShooters Forums..

A guy that will live to post another thread...

you all know me by now....

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Our state has been screwed up so long, thanks to the Dems and the Unions. I still hope the fall elections will restore some sanity back to the state. Especially after the cute tricks the Gov. played to tilt the state supreme court to the Dem side.

Check Bing's business record. Default on loans, default on payments to suppliers, many court actions to get paid by him/his company.

Another big jock star who is really a loser.

Don

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

You are absolutely right Don. We are in trouble if Virg gets into office in November.

Jerbear

5. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

The only thing the democrats nominee for Lt. Gov. will be good for is to help Virg write his concession speech at about 10:00am on election day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.