1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For those around Detroit... ha ha ha !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kwame's BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christine's home loan? Detroit residents have got exactly what they deserve voting him back in .

Yea baby now the death of the dancer is getting reopened. Humm she didn't shoot herself.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=Cheaties.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

He's on 92.3fm lying his a$$ off right now. No wonder this area in the SE Michigan can't get off the ground.

Dennis Archer may run for Governor, he will get things done. God I hope so.

JMHO... Jerbear

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I listen to WJR quite a bit. What a mess. If I were a tax payer in Detroit, I'd demand HE pay back the 9M settlement. The Governor is a disaster too.

3. chuckles

chuckles Member

Kwame claims he is on a mission from God....and this is all the work of the evil Detroit Free Press.

4. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Jesse he be comming he get the brother out this mess.

5. chuckles

chuckles Member

Kwame is so guilty and so lame that Jesse and brother Al Sharpton are keeping their distance on ths one....

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kwame is blaming the Free Press for illegally obtaining his text messages. So now it's all the Free Presses fault he got caught. No wonder the taxes in Detroit is so high, how many other secret deals have the city council paid for and the people in Detroit keep voting these people into office. Kwame is a lawyer and thought he was going to get away with lying in court. He can be disbarred and they are looking into it. Let alone may send him to jail along with Christine.

Jerbear

7. shadow

shadow Active Member

Lying in Court??? Disbarred??? High officials caught in affairs???

Somehow this all sounds familiar.

8. Setterman

Wasn't his wife driving around a new SUV ? purchased w/ City funds?

9. hairy

hairy TS Member

J'bear, what's up with your pretty Gov?

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Shadow it doesn't sound familiar here in the U.S. (LOL) Mike.

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

He got busted for that Navigator and wormed his way out of that one. I don't think he will worm out of this too easy. They caught him in a cozy resort a few weeks ago with another woman named Carmin Slowski. the name is the name of a turtle in a Comcast cable commercial here. Some say he picked her up at a Shell station.Ha ha... That's the local joke around here. Either way it was not his last girl friend Christine or his wife. The chief of staff Christine Beatty got her home loan on a low income program for Detroiters. She made six figures.Now they are looking into that. Man what a mess. Dennis Archer where are you when we need you...

JMHO....Jerbear

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

hairy, you must mean Jenny Granmole, she still trying to find her a$$ with both hands. Drop the ball when Honda was looking for a place to open a new plant, gave away the farm for Google to come here, by the way the guys that started Google were U of M alumni and they were going to open an office here anyway. We lost Pfizer and she didn't see that coming, Ford is downsizing plants and dealerships as well as Chrysler. That was announced yesterday, they are cutting 1/2 of their car line and dealership base as well. Don't look good for Michigan, but Kwame has a Scientology church being built in downtown Detroit, woo hoo wacko's everywhere. beam me up Scotty...

Jerbear

13. Setterman

He's got the Governor on his side from the way it sounds. If I remember right, she was on WJR telling about how great of a "Leader" he is. The WJR boys weren't buying it. Frank really gets on Kwame's case on the morning show.

14. hairy

hairy TS Member

Jerbear, yes Jennifer, that's it....I was thinking Christine when I read what you had said about Christine and the Mayor. Sounds like a real mess.

15. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Well, I'm no expert having only lived in the area for 22 years but I've been watching. Coleman Young got away with the same stuff for years without penalty. Judging by the politics and voting trends I'd say that not only will Kwame walk away unscathed, he will be reelected in a landslide. All the noise is just that, noise. We have tons of hunters, fisherman, shooters, and outdoors men in Michigan but, judging by the people we elect, I'd conclude they don't vote. And if you don't vote you don't count. How many on this forum vote in Detroit? Not me.

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

WTF did they think was going to happen? They voted in the thug for a second term or "dipping".

17. JOND

JOND TS Member

Don't laugh too loud,how much of our out state taxes go to the cesspool named Detroit? JOND

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Yup, Detroit is the cesspool of the mid west.

Jerbear

19. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Yeesh,

Don't lump Detroit in with us clean-cut midwesterners.

Detroit is waaaay to east and north to be part of the Midwest.

20. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

timb99, I can't figure out why they call us in the midwest as well.They should just wall off Detroit and the rest of Michigan would do just fine.

Another look at Michigan...<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Michigan/?action=view&current=478536958kSrQaH_ph.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Michigan/?action=view&current=395094600PGkfib_ph.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Michigan/?action=view&current=22434093LnGPidUyhp_ph.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.