1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for the Krieghoff fanatics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AveragEd, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Back when Hal duPont's Europa Corporation was located in Miami and was the sole importer of Krieghoff Model 32s, each new gun came with a document that contained exploded views of the gun's features including the action, under barrel POI adjustment, safety & barrel selector, ejectors, barrel mounting trunions, trigger and other components with an explanation of how they worked. This document was on heavy paper stock and unfolded to form a poster slightly more than 16" by 25". They are basically a combination of an owner's manual and parts catalog, were printed by Europa Corporation and bear that firm's Miami address.

In 1995, I purchased two of duPont's last new Model 32 combos and they had this document in their boxes. One of them was heavily stained with oil and cosmoline and was all but illegible, which I've since learned was quite common. The other was almost perfect and I had it mounted on a Styrofoam backing and professionally framed using dark grey aluminum framing material. The framing alone was $60 or $70 as I recall and I'd like to get $150 for the item plus shipping from 17011 but will entertain offers from trapshooters.com posters. (Yes, I know all about eBay but would rather sell it here.)

A digital photo of the framed document is available upon request. Drop the "x" from the email address above.

Ed

2. dewman

dewman Member

ed-- sold---tell me where to send the ck !!!!---don weeks

3. AveragEd

Don, I'll send you an email with that info. Thanks.

Ed

4. AveragEd

The Model 32 is referred to as "The Fastest Gun" on this document as well!

Ed

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Animals/?action=view&current=captioner9642471.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow, the prices have increased drastically based on what I recently paid for a San Remo K-32 and then a regular K-32 O/U. And I got great deals on those guns by today's standards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.