1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For the dog lovers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BPSR, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BPSR

BPSR Member

Simply amazing video of the dog playing in the snow.

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Here ya go!!

3. BPSR

BPSR Member

Thank you very much. I wish I were more computer literate, but at least there are folks around to help me out when needed.:)

Jim101, I figured out how to post it, pretty simple after looking at how you placed in the web address part. Maybe some day I'll be half as smart as this computer. lol

4. setter

setter Member

bpsr, the way to make it clickable is to paste it in the Website URL box instead of the message box.

Great clip!

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

put a shovel in his paws and put him to work and see if he still enjoys it. i liked snow when i was a kid and didn't have to shovel it.jackmitch

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

And that is why dogs are so GREAT! Let's see a cat do that. John

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Uh oh.

I think the site has a new snowsnake hunting field-trial champion.

...awaiting some kind of response from you-know-who...ahem...

8. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Hey bpsr

Where is this at (state/town)?

GREAT video, I really enjoyed watching it. Had a Lab at one time (Taffy) that enjoyed the snow.

Thanks

Frank

9. setter

setter Member

Here is the rest of the story, from You Tube;
    "Hi folks. Thank you for all your warm comments and here are some answers to your questions: I shot this video on VHS-C in my backyard, near Ward, Colorado (8,700' elevation) during a blizzard in the late 1990's; a local weatherman said it was the most measureable snow (if memory serves, it was 54" in 48 hours) from the least amount of moisture ever. The only secret is that Bailey was chasing snowballs I'd thrown (she never found any, but obviously didn't care!). Sadly, Bailey died FAR too young in a house fire on December 26, 1998 so this is all I have left but, truly, she was unique--she was also a self-taught skier, ice skater, and first-class snuggler. Anyway, I'm glad she is now bringing as much pleasure to you as she continues to bring to me. Cheers to dogs, and to all those that love them! Please be well and Happy Holidays!!!"

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

my jack russell hates snow and cold as much as i do but she also is a world class snuggler. sorry to here about you trgic loss my condolences ten years too late. dogs are the best pweople.jackmitch

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I'll say that dog loves snow!! Kinda reminds me of a Gordon setter that once owned me and loved the water. He would plow through shallow water with his nose throwing up a big V on either side. Wish I could have video taped him doing that too. Hap

12. BPSR

BPSR Member

Let me clear this up, this wasn't my dog, just a clip that was emailed to me, that I thought some of you might enjoy. Thank you "setter" for pasting the whole story on the dog, I should have done that from the start but didn't. Still brings a smile to my face every time I watch it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.