1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For the "Conspiracy Theorists" among us...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

For the

Ok here goes....(let's stir the pot, yet again),

Hillary will accept the appointment as Secretary of State. Why, even after professing she would accept no appointments?

Because....as Secretary of State it will put her in the line of succession to be President. She won't/can't run in 2012 and will be too old in 2016.....so here's my theory......

Sometime after accepting the SOS position, Obama will be assasinated, Biden will develop a strange brain tumor and have to resign (if not die), Pelosi will be tragically killed in her private jet tarvelling between Washington, D.C, and California.....which leaves Hillary as our President.

There you have it....can anyone beat this theory?

Curt

2. Laudygirl

Laudygirl TS Member

For the

Yea, she will have to also take out President pro Tempore of the Senate before it is her's

3. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

For the

The Clintons were surrounded by so many mysterious deaths during their political careers that, while GRNBERETCJ's theory is quite a stretch, stranger things have happened. The timing would have to be perfect though.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

For the

I thought Pelosi was 3rd in line.

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

For the

If she still wants to run again, which she does, it may be in her best interest for her presidential hopes that she does not take the job. As Secretary of State, she will be judged by the successes and failures of the Obama Administration. Should there be more successes then failures, then the gamble paid off, however if it were the other way around, she doesn't have a chance. But it can also be viewed as, if Obama does well for his two terms then a Democrat will be elected, and if Hillary is the Secretary of State she will be in excellent standing to get it. However if Obama does poorly, it won't matter where Hillary is because a Democrat will not be elected regardless.
    Just some thoughts, without the deaths...how are you guys sleeping lately?
    -Trappy

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

For the

I can beat that.....I'm going to voluntarily accept a 27 yd. handicap and run 100 straight from there at the Grand American next year! HAH, got your story beat bad! Really LOL.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

For the

I hear the Vince Foster Hat is waiting in Hilary's closet for the final fitting.

Date not established yet.

HM

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

For the

Greenberet, I like it and I beleive with the Clintons it could happen. Bulge

9. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

For the

Hillary is done. She is strictly in it for the money and power now, period.

To be as quiet as she was after Hussein got the nomination, I feel the DNC got her aside and told her where the bear pooped in the buckwheat. She is truly the DEVIL in Prada.

Hussein has learned to keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.