1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For the Bush haters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/a_brief_history_of_bushs_time.html

Good article.

Curt

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Great article. Should be read at the Republican Convention on public TV.

3. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Good read.

Thanks Curt.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

We may all be wishing we had Bush back one of these days. I don't feel good about the election at all

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Zara, here is the entire quote from GW,,,,,

I'm not running for the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm just trying to be a guy to use the influence of the United States to move the process along.

I hope that history will say that this is a guy who clearly saw the world the way it is. I can assure you that al-Qaida, Hamas and Hizbullah don't think about the comforts of life. They are driven. And the fundamental challenge facing this world is, well, countries like the United States, be prepared to continue to stay in the lead.

I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office. But one of [those legacies] has got to be, he clearly saw the threat and he did something about it. GW,,,

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

God Bless "W" and the USA...I'd vote for him again! puablo

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There are a lot of people who do not even want to think about entertaining the idea that Bush inherited the Majority of the crap he has had to deal with, thanks to Bill Clinton and the Democraps ... If the same thing happened on Clintons watch the war would be here on our ground and not over in the Middle east ... The fact that Clinton never followed up on the bombings that happened early on, gave the Terrorist the impression nothing would become of it and they were right until Bush got behind the desk in the oval office ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

Thanks for the link. Good article.

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Your Pal 2str8 is out sick today and has ask me to answer any and all political threads on his behalf so remember his words not mine .

Bush is an Idiot---- McBush is an Idiot--- I never said that .

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My that is a great article and the hundreds of personal threads that follow were 99 percent in support of MY President. I am and have been thankful for His willingness to do whatever it takes to keep the terrorist out and America free. Jackie B.

11. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Well to be honest I too would vote for Bush again. As far as I'm concerned the ONLY mistake he made was New Orleans. But that WAS a big one.

12. Setterman

New Orleans?? How could he of stopped an act of Nature. How could he have prepared for soemthing no one imagined. Hell, the Gov.of Louisiana and the mayor of New Orleans did absolutely nothing till it was too late, and it was in their backyard.

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I sure would rather go into the next four years with GWB than either of the understudies. He gave us Roberts and Alito who gave us an affirmation of our Second Amendment rights. The next President will probably pick 2 more SC Justices in the next 4 years. Let's make sure it is McCain picking and not Obama.

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Setter,,the mayor and the gov. did do something,,with all the warning they had they let over 1000 school buses full of fuel set idle while they scratched their fat asses,,,,,

15. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

A link to my last post,,,,lazy bas***ds,,,,,,,

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

New Orleans was a perfect glimpse into what happens when liberals don't have govnernment to turn to for help. They die. Even with advance warning they die. Liberals would turn us all into victims. Don't blame Bush for their liberal helplessness. It was the job of the local government to take those pathetic helpless liberals out of there. They were all Democrats.

17. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

A refreshing read. President GW Bush got my vote and wuld get it again.

Charlie

18. Setterman

That 84 Billion was later discovered as "creative accounting" and really never existed.

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I was just wondering when some liberal puke would show up,,,how's it going devil??????

20. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Clinton's surplus was as fake as all the other state surpluses that also vanished. They were no more valuable than the worthless .com companies they were based on. It was all smoke and mirrors. The recession had already begun when Bush took office. It is like saying one of these 300,000 dollar 100,000 dollar homes was really worth 300,000 dollars. Don't you remember irrational exuberance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.