1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? for Tennessee shooters.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hrosik123, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Making the move to TN at the end of the month and going to be living in the Erin region about 20 minutes west of Clarksville. Just want to know where the good clubs are around that area. My registered targets are way down due to prep for the move and want to be able to start fresh for the next target year. Any info would br appreciated. Thanks a lot. Chuck Hrosik

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Montgomery County Shooting Complex in Clarksville has good fields, but does not at this time do monthly registered targets.

Nashville Gun Club has monthly shoots, Gallatin, Big Springs in Murfreesboro, etc.

Plenty of clubs having monthly shoots, of course some of them will not have them till after the Grand.

Nashville is having the Zone Shoot next week, and later this year, the Fall Festival. Great targets, great folks, great location!

Come on down, we don't care if you ARE a liberal. LOL

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Chuck,

I would contact the folks at Jackson Purchase Gun Club in Murray Kentucky since it's going to be in your backyard, but like Shooting Coach mentioned Nashville and Gallatin hold quite a few good shoots year round.

I don't know much about Jackson Purchase, but I do know there's some great guys like Vernon Anderson up there...

TNCoach

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Thanks for the info guys. Get down there on the first and hope to run into you guys down there.

5. Keith Uffelmann

Keith Uffelmann Member

Chuck,
    Please email me about TN. okeithu@comcast.net

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

Dont forget Christian County Quail Club in Hopkinsville,Ky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.