1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30"BARELLS.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

I have for sale a Browning XT trap, 30" over/under. excellent condition. Adjustable comb, asking $1600.00 without the case and $1700 with the combo case, papers choke extra triggers etc. Im the original owner. The over/under barrells shot very little as I dont shoot doubles. This is the half of a top single combo. I should have the single barrell sold. If interested in the complete combo set will sell that way also for $2650. thanks much alex Kotter these prices plus shipping

2. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

bump

3. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

bump

4. American1

American1 TS Member

0   0   0

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

I emailed before showing interest in combo or single barrel if the single barrel wasn't sold, please contact me.

Joe F

5. hounddog41@charter.net

0   0   0

FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

Joe Im sorry if I missed your email. send it to me again. I had one fellow that wants the barrell but I dont want to split unless everything is sold. If you want the complete set that would take preference, otherwise I would sell just the over/under set with the case. If you wish either give me a call or give me your number and Ill call you or email me. My wife and I have two email address and a lot of the time when someone sends me an email it goes to my wifes address instead. Anyway my phone number is 715-394-7289 or 218-590-7250 thanks much alex kotter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.