1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale-Winchester Super X Model 1 Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by charlevillecat, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Hi,I have for sale some SuperX model 1 Parts,they are 1pc SuperX trigger(Serrated Type)=95.00 plus shipping,1PC Super X Trigger Stage 3=95.00plus shipping,1PC 30"Vent Rib Full choke barrell(no hex screw) bluing at 95% 180.00+shipping,1PC Piston with rings=55.00 plus shipping,thanks and stay safe

2. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

Hi,I have for sale some SuperX model 1 Parts,they are 1pc SuperX trigger(Serrated Type)=95.00 plus shipping,1PC Super X Trigger Stage 3=95.00plus shipping,1PC 30"Vent Rib Full choke barrell(no hex screw) bluing at 95% 180.00+shipping,1PC Piston with rings=55.00 plus shipping,thanks and stay safe

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I'll trade you for a butchered, lefthand stock that has been sanded on, and was advertised as "Perfect Xtra fancy righthand" on ebay?

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

If you are selling a stage three trigger for 95.00 and it is in good shape I will take it. Jeff

5. charlevillecat

charlevillecat TS Member

hI jEFF,sorry it took me so long to get back to you but was in the Hospital this morning.The Stage-3 Trigger is yours if you want it as you where the first to contact me,email me at the above as I dont have your email address,the other parts are still available,waiting reply.

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi, My e-mail is sx1jeff@yahoo.com, I think my wife sent you an e-mail this morning. Shoot your adress or Pay-Pal information to the adress listed and we will get her rolling. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
parts for winchester super x mod 1
super x model 1 parts
winchester super x 1 parts

winchester super x model 1 for sale

winchester super x model 1 parts

winchester super x model 1 parts list
winchester super x-1 parts
winchester super xparts for sale