1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale Winchester hand set traps

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by PAK, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAK

PAK Member

0   0   0

We have 12 Winchester hand set traps for sale. 2 are in pieces, 8 are in working order and 2 don't work right. Make an offer. would like to get rig of the hole lot at once.

Pak

2. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

traploader_2008_03031.jpg

Where are these traps located? Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products Ltd. Tel: 250-216-8937

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

You get those working right and they throw the best pair of doubles out there!

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I agree Roofer, but the voice calls made them some scarey to be loading.

5. traploader

traploader Member

0   0   0

That's why you convert them to throw automatic doubles

[​IMG]

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Paul,

Does this mean that there are going to be new trap at Yakima now? Or do you already have new traps? I did not make it to the "Big Yak" this year. I will more than likely be over for one of the winter multi-plex shoots though.

Jim Bradbury

7. PAK

PAK Member

0   0   0

Yes, we have all autos now. 4 pats and 3 beomats. and we borrow 2 more pats for BIG YAK.

Paul k

8. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Paul,

Good deal. Nice to hear that. Two years ago when I was there for the "Big Yak" there were college kids from Ellensburg hand setting the traps. A lot of shooters did not relize that your traps at that time were hand sets. I thnk that shooters were calling to fast and a few of the kids got their fingers stung by the machines, and started dropping the targets onto the plate. I remember a lot of broken targets. I will be back over there this winter for at least one of the multi-plex shoots.

See you soon,

Jim Bradbury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.