1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE - VINCE COMPOLONGO'S DB-81

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Vince McNamara, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

0   0   0

I visited my trapshooting and quail hunting buddy Vince Compolongo this past Sunday. His cancer has progressed to the point he will never be able to shoot again. He asked me to sell his DB-81. This is the same gun he used to shoot a 100 straight from 27 at Kingsburg just before he was diagnosed with cancer. The gun is original, the barrels have never been touched. The receiver is case hardened and there are 2 fore ends, 2 sets of triggers, and a parts kit, all in the original Perazzi case. The barrels are 34" single and 30" O/U. He has 2 extra stocks which will go with the gun. The selling price is $6,700. If you are interested email me - drop the xx at each end. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

For Petes sake dont bust either of the chops would u ! Good luck with the sale it seems like a good price.

Jim

3. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

0   0   0

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

0   0   0

Vince, I am sorry to hear of the condition that Vince C. is in . Please say hello to him for me as the three of us were squad mates together at your state shoot a few years ago. Trevor Dawe

5. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

0   0   0

I will do that Trevor. We had a good time shooting with you that year.

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

7. jg972

jg972 Member

0   0   0

How about a phone contact, i am not able to email you. Thanks Jim Green

8. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds from Gary. Gary, you come highly recommended by Rich Bullard. Call me when you get back from vacation 559-221-7230 to arrange transfer of funds and FFL shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.