1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale...TM1 stock set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mike campbell, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

0   0   0

A very srviceable set of stocks with a 1" Trapdude rocker pad (no metal) for a TM1. I'd like $265 plus actual shipping.

The forend is an original wide forearm from the 70's. The forearm has no cracks or flaws and the checkering is in very good shape. It could use a light refinish to bring it up to par with the newer, aftermarket butt.

[​IMG]

Plenty long enough for most folks and has a 4-way adjustable comb.

[​IMG]

A small crack in back of the trigger has been repaired and stabilized with glass bedding. I put about 1,000 rounds thru my gun with the stocks and saw no change.

[​IMG]

A couple of very tiny cracks that barely penetrate the wood. These might even be removed entirely with a refinish.

[​IMG]

These stocks served me well while I worked out the specs for a new prom dress on my '74 TM1. Gonna shoot my first ever ATA shoot with Sophia tomorrow, then start checkering next week.

[​IMG]

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mike,

Who is doing your new stock?

3. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

0   0   0

Me, from a Wenig New American semi-inlet.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Awsome, let us see the finished results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.