1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

******FOR SALE TM1 SPECIAL *******

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Trapmanjohn, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Here is the TM1 Special I would like to sell before I spend the money on a stock and forend. All reasonable offers will be considered. All of the numbers match and the barrel is factory original 34" Tapered rib at .726 bore. There is no porting and a Briley Full tube. (I'm trying to get the rest from the previous owner.) The gun will come with an additional original stock that has been shortened and adjustable comb. It would be great for a shorter person. The trigger is now a pull but I have the Schwab release with it. The gun has low recoil and really hits targets with authority!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

New Pics added!!!

3. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

Price would be nice, too. And, are you saying that two triggers come with the gun-a pull and a release? Also, are there two stocks, one that is short and another on the gun with, apparently, a crack at the rear of the tang?

Bob

4. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I have a new in the box stock for this gun.

5. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

7771, Do you have the stock and the forend? How much?

Thanks,

John

6. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Were you on LUDES when you staged the gun for pictures? AWESOME DUDE!

7. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

The pictures are fine. For many years I bought lots of guns through Shotgun News based only on written discriptions. The computer took away some of the thrill of recieving the gun!

8. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

The Gun has been sold, Pending delivery of Funds.

Thanks,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.