1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Tips

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TomJ, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomJ

TomJ Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I currently have a BT99 listed for sale on TS and have received a few replies. I would appreciate tips regarding method of payment, method of shipping (USPO, FedEx), inspection period, etc. to insure as best possible a positive experience for both the buyer and seller. Thanks
    Tom

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Do a search on "Buying and Selling a firearm here" and you'll find several good remarks from others with experience. Find the search feature at the top of the page on TS.Com, enter buying and selling, click on exact match and do some reading from bottom up.....Bob Dodd

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Get a bank check or PO money order. You can then go down to the bank and have them call the bank the check is from to have the bank tell you that the check is good. My bank does that for me and they do not charge for the service. I have been using the PO to ship guns and the one that I have been using have been great. They can ship guns. Do not let them tell you that they don't. Your gun shop can now fax their FFL to the buyers gun shop. Their gun shop can now fax their FFL to your gun shop. The old way is to have the buyer send you with the check a FFL and you then send with the gun an FFL. Either way is good and legal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.