1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE-The Ultra Extravagangeous Range Box

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ron23in, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

Dewley I have 500 used primers asorted brands would you consider a trade . The old vet Ron

2. C1

C1 Member

Can I get one in Bubinga?

3. Otter

Otter TS Member

Looks kinda familiar to me, but I just can't remember where I've seen something like it before. Has Walmart contact you yet ? This is right up their alley. They would probably order 1,000 just to "give'r a try". You may have to work on the water proofing some, don't look like it would float for long. (A requirement for skeeters I'm told)

Just a suggestion ?

The handle is tooooo much of a contrasting color for lady shooters, orange or black would probably be the ticket.

You've got a winner (or weiner) here !

Luxor

4. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

What is the warranty? And is Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back? :) Grubby

5. laura!

laura! Member

Remember that complaining about the trophys thread? You have just come up with the perfect trophy! I know if I won one of those babies I'd carry it around with my head held high. I bet the folks at Shamrock are gettin worried.

6. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

Dew are you going to bring it to Evansville this week end ? I can up my offer to 600 used primers . Ron

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The gussetting at the carry strap attachment points is a nice touch.

HM

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

And they say ingenuity in America is dead..........

Did you steal this idea from Shootlow?

It looks like something he'd dream up.

Hauxfan!

9. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

This Child has just a bit too much time on his hands

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I see you made it out of the same material that Perazzi uses for their trigger springs.

11. Otter

Otter TS Member

Now I remember where I have seen one of these before.

At our local homeless persons shelter the last time I spent the night there. (Wife was upset when my new K80 arrived unannounced and the YMCA was already full of other gun buying trap shooters) Did you copy their design and add the "Let's take a Peek" window and "Who's yo daddy" name tag options ?

Luxor

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

That is a nice ATA trophy.

13. nicky

nicky Member

i have a few questions before considering them for prizes and trophies at our next shoot. 1- what is the lead time if an order is placed for 12 to 15 units. 2- are they available with a longer shoulder strap and luggage wheels for heavy load's. 3- is cabela's carrying them as i will be at a cabela's in the near future. thank's, kev

14. Otter

Otter TS Member

If you change the springs in the front you could have the Ultra Low Rider trailer puller, another virually untapped market. With 15 million illegals in the country looking for housing the sky is the limit. Speaking of sky, how is the view over the hood ?

Luxor

15. nicky

nicky Member

dewley, i see your on the right track in regards of towing a large trailer behind a smaller tow vehicle. if memory serves me correct i once saw a gm service bulletin stating if trailer is 3 to 4 times weight of tow vehicle, then mount hitch/ball - 4.75 x 3.67 divided by 12.1 x 16.8 inches behind rear axle providing the wheel base is between 48" and 112" this is to help achieve maximum braking horsepower on the rear axle of tow vehicle. by the looks of things that baby should stop on a dime.

16. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

Can I get double nipple chasers on each side of the semiexpensive silver monogramed name plate,also is monograming a extra cost? Iam eager to buy reply soon! Jon PS Don't tell Wireguy Mark,wiener and Jr are chipping in for Xmas gift for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.