Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale The Better Shotmaker

9K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  Ellen 
#1 ·
This is a message from James Stewart:Due to the increase in the price of shot and the demand for shotmakers, I have decided to put my Better Shotmaker in reach of all shooters via Ellen O'Connor(my good neighbor) since I am not computer literate. A Single Bowl(Ladle) is $350.00 plus shipping.A Double Bowl (Ladle) is $640.00 plus shipping. I make Dripper Sizes 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, and 9's. Machine is set up to whatever size drippers you want. Extra set of drippers (7) is $30.00 plus shipping unless you order them with your machine( no extra shipping). Feel free to visit my web site (see above), email me (see above), or call me at 256-587-0107. If you will call I will explain how easy it is to make your own shot (as good as any factory shot you can buy) and how cheaply it can be acquired. I really want to thank all of my customers who have bought with confidence and have done most of my advertizing here on TC.com (especially Ellen who has been criticized for doing so)and on other web sites. I love reading about all the good things you have to say about my shotmaker and my customer service. Sincerely and Happy Shooting,James Stewart

#4 ·
just started making shot with jims better shot maker 3 mo.ago,,and after my 5th run(200+ lbs per run),you cant tell the differance between my shot&factory shot.made 500 lbs for myself,and sold the rest to pay for reloading componets,now i shoot my shells for free.
as far as after the sale support,you wont get any better than jims.
it does have a learning phase,so when i have a problem,i always get a answer from jim or the members on trapshooters,thanks to all for the support,mark jones

#14 ·
686,sorry no camera,im a firm beliver of keep it simple,i took a harbor freight parts washer($70. on sale)notched out the oppsite end of the pump so the lip of the shot maker sits through it,took the pump and ran clear tubing to a used 10x10 in.tranny cooler that sits into a bucket of ice water,on the return side drilled a hole for return tube with 2 feet of 3/8 copper tubing to return cold fluid close to shot maker,welded up a stand from a old bed frame(free angel iron) i had laying around(hope the wife dont look for it later)welded nuts to the bottom of the legs so i could use 6 inch carrage bolts as feet,and gives plenty of room for ajustment,i got 2 french fryer baskets lined them with aluminum window screen and i keep them in the tank,as shot drops i scoop it into the fry baskets(with a large ladel borrowed from my wifes kitchen),once over half full i lift out,letdrain for a few minutes,and then off to the rinse tanks(two large totes that my wife did have some wemon crap in she wont notice she has lots of crap)once done with double rinse,i sort through a 18x25x1 inch perforated flat bagel pan(holes will let #8 shot &smaller fall through,had to drill 8inx8in area in one corner for my #7.5)(and yes she really didnt need that pan???)after that i dry on some old bath towels(no not the ones she has hanging that she dont let us use)(the other ones)
to graphite i got a cheapo harbor freight $100 cement mixer(the wife didnt have anything that would work,i look'd)20 minutes and it looks like black chrome. i think thats about it any questions drop me a email(drop xxx's)
mark jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.