1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE SS LJUTIC MONO MID RIB REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TRAINWRECK, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

For sale is a very nice 34" SS Ljutic Mono Mid Rib. This guns shoots good and breaks target hard but I have to many guns so this one is for sale and priced to go fast. Nadine told me the gun was made as a 70/30 gun but it shoots about 80/20 for me with comb set as in picture. Gun has upgraded English, 4-way comb, comes with two soft combs, pull trigger, four briley tubes, also comes with case in picture, ser # 31-S. Gun is very tight and in good condition. The mark on the stock is in the finish only not the wood. Price is 3800.00 + shipping. If you have any question please send me a PM or call 606-495-7051. The date stamp on the pictures are wrong, the pictures were taken this morning.

eugenepics002.jpg

eugenepics001.jpg

eugenepics003.jpg

eugenepics006.jpg

eugenepics005.jpg

eugenepics004.jpg

eugenepics009.jpg

eugenepics011.jpg

2. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

3. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

4. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

5. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please provide info on the stock, lop, orientation, palmswell, cast, etc.

Many thanks.

WNCRob

6. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

LOP 14 3/4, no cast, no toe, no offset this info is from Nadine. Nadine said the stock is a neutral stock. The gun has a 4-way 1 1/2" comb and adjustable recoil pad which should allow you to make it fit what you need. I bought this gun from the first owner and he stated to me all that he had done to the gun was the choke tube install by Briley and the padded comb. He also had sent it back to Ljutic a few years ago for a winter check up and nothing else. The gun has not been shot much since the check up. It a very gun gun but I have more than I can shoot at one time so this one is for sale. Hope this helps and thanks for looking.

7. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

8. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

9. TRAINWRECK

TRAINWRECK TS Member

0   0   0

10. FIB

FIB Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun trainwreck. Maybe someday I can afford one. Regards, Randy Price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.