1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale : Spolar Gold hydraulic loader.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bill Sergent, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

For sale : Spolar Gold hydraulic reloader. The machine and the pump function perfectly. No leaks or drips. I have had the machine for about three years and have loaded about 25,000 shells with it. The pump and the foot pedal is a PW. I live in San Diego. You are welcome to inspect and run the machine if you are interested or I can video the unit loading shells. The loader is set up for Federal Papers and will load one shell every three seconds. I am the second owner and there is not a serial number tag on the unit. It may be possible to get the serial number from Carter at Spolar if you really need it.

The reason that I am selling the unit if you care is that I have two Spolars and only use one.

$ 2400.00 firm I will be happy to crate and box the unit and ship it to you . Or you can pick it up at my shop.
    The buyer will pay all shipping costs & insurance .

Bill Sergent
    Hi Performance Machine & Metals Inc.
    619 448 8802 work
    619 971 6582 cell
    work email bills@hpm.sdcoxmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bill is a straight up person. Also a great doubles shooters.

Dave

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hard to believe you loaded 25k of shells and the room is still that clean!

4. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

0   0   0

The Spolar reloader has been sold pending funds to a friendly bloke in Australia having fun at a State Shoot .

Thank you for your interest,

Bill Sergent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.