1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: SKB Rail Pack Utility case w Wheels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by aaaskeet, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

Feb 23, 2006
    SKB Cases: Rail-Pack Utility Cases with wheels

These Cases are Molded Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. Resistant to oils, fuels, solvents and acids. Molded-in bumpers protect hardware from impact damage. Designed for air or sea transportation of valuables.

This case is great for airline travel with your gun. Be sure you keep your prized possession safe as you travel.

Measurements are 36 3/4" long by 12" wide by 8 1/4" tall. It also comes with four 2" sheets of foam for tight packing. It has two handles, one at the top for pulling and one in the middle for carrying. It also has two lockable latches. (The same style that you will find on an Americase)

I have two of these, which is why I am selling this one. It has never been used for airline travel. I shipped my gun back to Krieghoff with it once and it worked great.

I use a Boyt soft case (2 bbl. case w/ tubes) and it fit in it like a glove, at a fraction of the price of a TuffPak.

Go to www.casebyskb.com and click on rail pack cases to view what it looks like.

Price for a new one is $165.00 plus $40 for the foam plus shipping. I will sell it for $125.00 shipping included.

E-mail me at hotskeet@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.