1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Shell Cutters

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rocktire, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale are hand made shell cutters. These are a very handy piece of equipment. If you need to break down a loaded shell for any reason. To check a load after loading. To reclaim loaded components. These can be made in any gauge from most any wood. It cuts right in the middle of the wad so there is no mess. Just reply to the thread or PM me if you are interested. They sell for $30.00 shipped TYD. That is cheap it takes about 3-4 hours of work to build one of these. Thanks and have a great day.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

another copy of the unloader?

3. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just so you know the blade is just a safety razor blade. It fits perfectly between two screws and is easy as pie to install or change.

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

It does not appear to be finished as nice as the Unloader but does appear to be a copy.

5. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Got the idea from a guy at our gun club. He had one that he claimed to be hand made and asked if I could make some like it. So I did. Hope I am not stealing anyones thunder, if so I will gladly retreat. I just thought this was a pretty neat idea so I wanted to share it with people who might appreciate it.

Again sorry if I have stolen someone elses idea.

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

As Pat stated ... these have been around almost forever!

The big difference is the quality of wood and fit/finish.

Mine says "De-loader" on it ... and I have replaced the razor blade on it twice in the last 25+ years.

7. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wondered if anyone would notice that. Yes they definately take time to build. I have made several much nicer ones that took a lot longer to build.

8. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ahab: Our club has one too. Been in the range box for 20+ years. Just made out of pine. Nothing fancy but gets the job done. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.