1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Ruger 10-22 BBL.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bill2, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Ruger 10-22 barrel for sale. Shot a few times then installed a bull barrel on the gun for competition shooting. Like new. Rear sight was removed. Please Private Mail (P.M.) if interested. $70.00 to your door. Bill2

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

If you have a lathe you can convert a standard Ruger 1022 barrel into an accurate bull barrel. Here is what I did:

I turned it down to .562" diameter and made an aluminum sleeve 1" dia x 11" long. I installed the aluminum sleeve with LocTite 638. Turned the remainder of the barrel to just under .500" dia. and cut it down to 16.25" long.

It shoots better than it did stock. Probably bcause the aluminum sleeve stiffened the barrel.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor

skeeljc_2008_030344.jpg

skeeljc_2008_030345.jpg

skeeljc_2008_030346.jpg

3. bill2

bill2 Member

0   0   0

Jim,
    That looks good and I'm sure will shoot as well as it looks. I must now look for a buddy with a lathe. Your idea is appreciated. Thank You, Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.