1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

for sale Remington SP 10

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tripod, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a little used Remington SP 10 in very good shape I would like to sell. It has a 30" barrel and I have the original box and maybe an extra choke tube other than what came with it. It has the satin finish on the stock and the matte finish on the metal. There are no appreciable flaws on it and it has been shot probably 200- 300 times as I have shot a little trap and skeet with it as well as hunting. I used it for pass shooting Canada geese and mallards, but I no longer am able to do this. It is wonderful medicine for that type of hunting and I would like $800 for it. I also have some steel ammo I would sell along with it pretty cheap. I can maybe provide some pics off my phone camera in e-mail, but The quality of them is not good usually. There is nothing wrong with the gun and I would allow a return if not satisfied.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

Sent you a PM.

Joe

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Just to let you all know, I have one and I and others have shot the gun. We all say the guns recoil is great. Not a problem to shoot and its not a killer on the back end. I love my SP 10. Its hell on geese.

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for input. It certainly is hell on geese and high flying mallards. Ahhhh those were the days. I wish I were young again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington sp 10 for sale
remington sp 10 for sale used

remington sp-10 for sale

remington sp-10 for sale new
sp 10 barrel for sale
sp-10 remington for sale
used in canada sp 10 remington
used remington sp10 for sale