1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: REMINGTON MODEL 31 TC Special Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AUGUST in AUSTIN, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUGUST in AUSTIN

AUGUST in AUSTIN TS Member

0   0   0

REMINGTON MODEL 31 TC Special Trap. Choked FULL as should be. Bolt and internals polished, cleaned and lubed with miltec, slick as can be, functions beautifully. Stock has really nice figure...factory finish worn down to sheen. Thought of refinishig but kept orig. I replaced old squashed pad with appropriate Pachmyer Trap Pad. Its been stored barrel down ever since as I shoot trap about once a year (sprt clays shooter). Orig ft bead...appears ivory or like, missing mid bead. Barrel marked CSS, sn# 81519 indicates 1947 if my study is correct. Havent seen another 31 this nice. This would ship from an FFL to an FFL as I'm a dealer but to be clear this is my personal gun. $925.00 DELIVERED UPS Will be double boxed, packed properly and shipped via UPS. August in Austin 512-567-7855

FOR A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM CLICK ON WEBSITE LINK

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

August, I will buy it. Pm me here or call 1-800-421-3283 days or 906 869-9959 eves est. before 9:30 please. Bill

3. AUGUST in AUSTIN

AUGUST in AUSTIN TS Member

0   0   0

ALL INQUIRIES REPLIED TO ****THIS IS STILL FOR SALE*****,,,,incl the 3 "takers" common guys....if you say I'll take it at least call or e-mail

August in Austin Texas 512-567-7855 cell
    gunboy@sbcglobal.net

4. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

August In Austin, So did I talk to you before or after 8:28? When I say I will take it it's a done deal. Bill

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

What is the status of the gun????? anybody.

6. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

If for some ungodly reason Bill does NOT buy this gun, I have the check written out and just need a mailing address. Seriously - just need an address or PAYPAL account.

Ducks

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If it's not BG's then there's something wrong in Denmark.

8. BILL GRILL

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have talked to August and have the gun nailed down. Did not have a 31 in my collection. I think this one will do nicely with a recoil pad change back to original style. Bill

9. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Bill, before you go looking for a proper Hawkins pad for this gun, by 1947, Remington had run out of Hawkins pads and was using Mershon White Lines or something else. I don't know when the Remington logo pads first became available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington 31 for sale

remington 31 tc for sale

remington 31 tc shotguns for sale
remington 31 tc stock

remington 31 tc trap

remington model 31 for sale

remington model 31 tc for sale

remington model 31 trap