1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale- Remington/Krieg lower ejector-2 barlugs

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Obviously you have to do machining but the rails are fully machined- the head does need to have the curve cutout

The barrel lugs(probably generic) need maching but the curved radius for around the barrel is there

Plenty of room for those lugs to be machined for Kguns or Pguns or Rguns

The first $47.77 plus a couple of bucks for shipping

Regards from Iowa

Gene
    gn7777777_2008_0303297.jpg

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!

Gene is anti gun. He thinks his rights are the only ones that count. His attack on other TS.COM users/posters who are selling perfectly legal gun parts proves his position.

I repeat:

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ANTI-GUN SELLER!!!!

3. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

LOL- thanks for the endorsement- coming from you it can only help.

I still have a feeling grntitan is a wannabe- but I wonder if he lives off of his wifes income as well- he certainly cant have a job-

If I had a wannabee outfit grntritan would be the first in line-

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS- in the flurry of excitement- I wondered where this great deal had migrated to and thanks for moving it to the top

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't know what your talking about---I'v had some real good dealing with Gene.
    Always a man of his word and sells quality---JMO--George @--SJB

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

0   0   0

Gene is a stand up guy!

6. grntitan

0   0   0

Gene knows what I'm talking about.

Gene chastises others selling here for their choice of product and position on gun issues. A true hypocrite.

Gene do you live off your wife or is it possible for someone to have income from smart investments and jobs which allow for very flexible hours? I sense a hint of jealousy in your accusations.

7. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So Grntitan- you are attacking me and citing your smart investments?

Arent you the one that claimed disability on your employer and whose wife has a job that supports you? Or am I confusing you with someone else? Please explain your smart investments

Like I said- I have you pegged for a wannabee but enlighten me if I am wrong

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. grntitan

0   0   0

Gene I have no ties to any of my former employers. As a matter of fact I am in close contact with my last employer on a friendly basis. I will also remind you that making such false accusations is slanderous. Thank goodness not all attorneys are like you. My brother happens to be an attorney practicing in two States. At least I know we have one rational mind in law.

My family has a large farm of over 3000 acres. But you are free to think and believe what you wish. The fact is you attacked Rich on his for sale thread for reasons your rants were not gaining any favoritism. Then when someone(me) does likewise to one of your for sale posts you start making accusations that because a Monday morning I'm posting here I'm collecting off my former employer. So Gene, are you collecting from your former employer? I mean you are also here.

I am also under no obligation to divulge all of my investments nor would I share with anyone here. Do you share all of your financial moves? Also remember, if Wal Mart doesn't have it, you probably don't need it.

9. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Maybe we can kiss and make up- does your farm have any good hunting on it?

BTW my last job was as Director of Driver and Terminal manager Recruiting and special operations- had 17 client accounts myself- in a trucking company before I went back to school

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. grntitan

0   0   0

So I'm supposed to be buddies now with you because you were once in or part of the trucking industry? So?? As far as the hunting goes, yeah right. But that reminds me. The first of the year is when we renew the leases on the hunting rights to the wooded acres. Everybody just has to get a part of the Midwest whitetail.

11. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.