1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Remington 90T with Money Maker Adj. Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grntitan, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice, Nice gun. That is the best looking 90T i've seen in a long time. If i had the extra doe it would be gone already. Good luck selling it.---Matt

2. Kolar Rocks

Kolar Rocks TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Matt I hate to part with it but this economy is wearing me down and not much sign of recovery. I'll pick up trap shooting again when the economy is back to normal........hopefully in this lifetime?

3. Kolar Rocks

Kolar Rocks TS Member

0   0   0

Trades of Winchester or Marlin Lever guns or Colt SAA would be considered.

4. grntitan

0   0   0

Now your starting to tempt me. I have a Model 336 Marlin 30-30 lever gun they are just not worth a whole lot and i just don't have the extra doe to back it up right now. As you can see i'm a sucker for nice Remington 90T's. I had one some time ago and traded it on another gun and kick myself all the time for doing it.----Matt

5. Kolar Rocks

Kolar Rocks TS Member

0   0   0

Matt I have an old Marlin 336 best of the 30-30's in my book. I like the side ejection port on them. I mounted a surefire light under the barrel and it's becomemy beside gun. If something goes bump in the night and my dog doesn't get him first I have the Marlin for back up........

Gary

6. grntitan

0   0   0

Gary---Thats hilarious because besides the sure fire light thats exactly what mine is used for. It is short and easy to swing around inside the house and fool proof as far as ease of use and it will go right thru a door or wall.---Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

money maker remington