1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR Sale Remington 90T 34 SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OkOk, Sep 14, 2013.

1. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

For Sale a very nice 90T with 34" unmolested barrel (fixed IM choke) in very very nice condition, wood is beautiful and metal finish is also very nice showing less than normal wear. The mechanics are excellent with no updates needed. This 90T show lots of care and low usage. LOP is 14 3/8 I used this 90T at both the 16 and 27 and found it to be absolutely outstanding. Reluctantly must sell $1850 shipped to your FFL. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 978 337 7762 Dana
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Very nice!

3. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

0   0   0

awesome!

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well Jack will give me hell but, HERE is the chance to OWN the BEST SBT gun ever built. JMO--VERY GOOD condition and LOOKS New AND the PRICE is Right. I have OVER 85,000 rounds thru my 90T and just recently had to install a "cocking actuator pin" in the gun.!! Just saying !! Joe joe90t

5. Nick_N

Nick_N Member

0   0   0

Dana's a great guy to deal with...very nice 90T

Nick

6. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Sorry EDDIE I cannot ship to Canada
    Dana

7. scrappy

scrappy TS Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If there was anyway I could sell a couple closet queens to buy this gun...It would be MINE!

Search tags for this page

remington 90t for sale