1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Remington 3200 - MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by FrankADavisJr, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

For sale is my absolutely pristine 1974 Remington 3200 Trap. The gun has 30" ported barrels, a monte carlo stock and new Pachmayr Decelerator pad.

The gun has had the factory updates and thus has the two hex screws in the breech face as a result. I have taken the ejector springs out so the gun functions as an extractor, and the springs are included in the sale if the new owner wants to convert it back to an ejector.

Asking $1500

To view more pictures paste the following link into your browser:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111284162104853402322/Shooting?authkey=Gv1sRgCOnrtu21n7CoOQ#
    [​IMG]

2. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

Sorry - I just updated the thread to mention that YES, the updates have been done on my gun.

3. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

Still for sale. Had to relist due to a non-paying buyer.

4. MR870

MR870 Member

0   0   0

Are the chokes fixed full or full/mod?

5. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

Sorry for the delay in reply. The chokes are fixed full (upper barrel) and fixed modified (lower barrel).

The gun is now listed as a "No Reserve" auction on Gun Broker starting at $1,300.

Thanks!

6. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

Reminder - this gun is now for sale on Gun Broker for $1300 no reserve, or please email me with an offer.

Thanks!
    Frank

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Seems like a good price but its not a no reserve auction if the minimum is $1300. lol
    Chris

8. jamie65

jamie65 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

frank, i know that the POI can be different for several people firing the same gun ,but could you kindly give me a rough idea of just where each barrel for your 3200 shoots for you @ 10 - 13 yards and what the resulting pattern is @ 40 yards ( eg 70/30 - 80/20 ) thanks

9. FrankADavisJr

FrankADavisJr Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone for your interest and support. My 3200 has been sold and has a new home in Georgia with a true gentleman.

10. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

On GunBroker.com, "no reserve" means that once a minimum bid has been placed, the item will be sold to the highest bidder even if no one else bids. "Reserve" means that a certain amount has to be bid before the item will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of how many bids are placed or where the bidding starts.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 3200 ported barrels