1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Remington 1100 TB Trap, 30" step rib MOD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Madmark, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

My 1100 TB Trap, for sale to a good home only!
    She's a special girl, a TB with a step rib MOD choked barrel, and a high comb non Monte Carlo stock. I've only put around 500 rounds through her, but have not had a single issue. She is in good mechanical shape, but there is a 1 3/4" long crack on the right side of the forend, extending up from the checkering. It is solid enough, but the finish is cracked in such a way as it will always be visible. Also, the very end of the rib where it meets the receiver, has been dinged and scratched. It looks like someone tried to use a screwdriver to seperate barrel and receiver. These are shown in the pictures at the website URL above. There are also other cosmetic issues, but from 6 feet away, she's a beautiful gun with nice wood!
    LOP is 14 1/2", and appears to be unaltered. The barrel is the 30" step-rib with mid bead and Bradley front, but is choked in MOD, rather than Full. It crushes targets. The serial is M6787XXV, which I think puts the manufacture in the 70's. All in all, it is still a good example of a different configuration of the TB Trap, and will serve you well for many years. $400 buys it, plus shipping, or FTF in central WI.

2. elmo

elmo Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Remington 1100 TB Trap, 30

I have already sent you an e-mail. I will take the 1100. Just started the 4-H kids trapshooting program at our club. Several kids still need a gun to use. I have a shortened stock I can put on it for the kids.
    Thanks
    clayman

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

In all my life, I have seen exactly ONE step rib MOD choked 1100 trap barrel. Talk about a rare find....

Great gun for the youth trap program - good luck and enjoy.

Joe

4. Madmark

Madmark TS Member

0   0   0

Sold to Clayman.

If it hadn't have been for the ding on the rib, the barrel would have been worth more than the cost of the gun....

BUT, the barrel is a shooter, and for me was the perfect constriction (.710).
    The step rib full barrels are just too full for me. This gun will do well for you, Clayman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1100 tb trap monte carlo stock
remington 1100 tb
remington 1100 tb barrel

remington 1100 tb trap

remington1100tbtrap
stepped rib trap barrel mod
used remington 1100 tb for sale