1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Remington 1100 12ga 3 - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whosyourdaddy, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

0   0   0

12ga Remington 1100 3" Magnum with a 2-3/4" smoothbore slug barrel. Gun has a minor scratch on the left side of receiver, other than that it is very nice. Has an aftermarket magazine cap with a sling stud, but no sling stud in the stock. $400 plus actual shipping and any transfer fees if they apply.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    For anyone wanting a semi-auto home defense gun, I'd like to point out that Trijicon makes a 3-dot tritium night sight set for under $100 specifically for the Remington rifle sights on this barrel. It is their part number RE-01. I have these sights on my 1187 shotgun for night hunting coyotes, and they work well.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Could you email me a picture of that scratch?

impressed checkering or real checkering?

Thanks

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

0   0   0

email sent

5. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.