1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Rem. 3200 upgraded and overhauled

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TREE, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TREE

TREE TS Member

beautiful gun

2. KK

KK TS Member

What is the barrel length and length of pull? Thanks KK

3. KK

KK TS Member

Whoops, I see the barrel length now, but how about the butt? What kind of arrangement do you have for the recoil pad? Thanks again. KK

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

what guage ??

Bill

5. blacklab

blacklab Member

the pics seem to show two different guns. i have seen many 3200, the reciever shown does not appear to be a 3200. what year is it?

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Nipper,

We'll excuse your post as I see what time of the day (night) it was posted. 3200's only came in 12 ga.

ec90t

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Is the center bead missing? Or is this not originally a trap gun? Was the "Overhaul" a conversion from field to trap? What does it say on the barrel? Serial number would be nice to date it for some......Bob Dodd

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Good info, prodigy, hope you took no offense. Still can's see the center bead in that photo - maybe it's my center eye that's in need of checking.....Bob Dodd

9. blacklab

blacklab Member

why is the rec. blued in one picture and silver in another?

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Flash reflection, blacklab......Bob Dodd

11. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Hey Prod -

When you say it has been overhauled, does it have the little * . * dot between the O/U and the 3200 on the bottom of the receiver, and are there two hex screws visible on the face of the breech under the bottom firing pin hole? I think that indicates some kind of reinforcing plate that is attached behind the receiver breechface.

I would also like to know if Pat updated the forend iron? Do you know what that little improvement looks like. It is obvious when you are looking at it, if you know what it looks like.

Just email me if you'd like... Thx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.