1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Reloader and components LOOK!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ahab, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Where are you....makes a diff on shipping charges.

2. steevo

steevo TS Member

I had something similar happen to me with another individual. I had to contact the local PD, who made a visit to the home. I got an immediate call back and the item arrived a couple days later. Good luck. Steve

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

From April 14 to May 4 is a bit of a stretch. In these cases I usually keep the buyer informed by email as to what progress. In other words "Had to work out of town, sorry for the delay, will ship your item when I get back" or like that.

Seller should communicate any time there is the slightest hitch. Also advise when shipped, and tracking no if you have one.

HM

4. Known Ability

Known Ability TS Member

I to have had a strange deal with robert. Sent a check on 4-5-07 and called two weeks later to verify he received it. I did talk to him but that was last time I called 10-15 times more to see if it was sent and no response. My wife was even calling from work with no luck. HE finally answered her call fri. 5-4-07 and said it would arrive mon. 5-7-07. Its just bad business to leave someone hanging with his neck out (check) that cleared on 4-11-07. I just wanted to be ascertained I wasn't taken for ride.

BLKLAB when you send a check across the country you just need a simple (yes its on its way). THAT WAS NOT DONE!!! AS FAR AS JACKSSES GO YOU GOT MY VOTE HANDS DOWN

TAD HORTON

5. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Bray on Assholes, now perhaps they will pull this thread as it was a piece of shit anyway. RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.