1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Release Trigger Hook for BT-99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JLW, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLW

JLW TS Member

I sent you an email. BTW, what is a fair price for the part?-Jerald

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi. Didnt you just buy this recently? Or do I have the wrong person? Steve

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

What did you not like about the release trigger?

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I had to uninstall a release from my BT99 a while back. It was soldered onto the top of my trigger. I DID NOT like the setup or the trigger. I think it was installed by the same person as yours. I did remove another one about a month ago, the one I discussed with you by email. It was still the aluminum trigger, and the release was installed using pin and screw. MUCH BETTER setup!! It will go in and come out in minutes. Try one like this before giving up if you really want a release. It can be installed with the original trigger. A very "no hassle" way to go. Steve

5. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I don't know who put it in. It was like that when I got it to remove, since it wasnt my gun. I did talk to my friend that has it, she is interested in selling it. She is wondering what you are interested in paying for her release system. You can email me if you like about it. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.